Preconstruction Division: Performance Management
Teaming with Regions for Project Delivery Success
The Preconstruction Division consists of:
- Standards and Design: The Standards and Design area manages the UDOT standards process, estimate support and the Model Based Design & Construction initiative.
- Consultant Services: The Consultant Services area administrates and facilitates selection of engineering and engineering related consultant services and contract writing for UDOT.
- Program/Project Management: The Program/Project Management area manages policy, process and training to support Program Managers, Project Managers and their teams in delivering quality projects within the planned scope, schedule, and budget.
- Business Information Technology (BIT): The Business Information Technology (BIT) area manages development and implementation of UDOT business systems in support of UDOT's project delivery process.
- Geographic Information Science (GIS): The Geographic Information Systems area guides GIS implementation throughout UDOT.