RPDU Chart Definitions
3-Year Advertising Results
Purpose: Identifies the number of projects that were advertised each month.
Date Range: Previous 3 years + current fiscal year.
Data Source: ePM
Metric: Each bar in the graph represents how many projects were advertised by month.
The PINs, which make up this chart are those where:
- The Submitted Advertise Date is in the date range shown
- The Will Advertise Flag is "Y"
- The PDL Type code is Blank or not one of the following: Other Study, Railroad, Funding Passthrough, Corridor Preservation, Other, Contractual Maintenance
- The PIN Status Code is not: Proposed, CMS Non-ePM, Abandoned
- The Project Delivery Method is not "Procurement"
The PIN is shown in the month that the project actually advertised.