RPDU Chart Definitions
This report considers Final Expenditures (PDBS Total Contract Amount) as a percentage of the PDBS Original Contract Amount.
What and How are the Metrics Created?
Each metric in this banner illustrates the expenditures vs. the original contract amount. Each metric in the Final Construction Expenditures vs. Original Contract Amount Trend Banner is created by filtering the large dataset in a specific manner to achieve the desired result. There are different metrics in the Banner and the way the data is filtered to create them can be seen below:
Bars show percentage of total number of projects with payments percentage in specified ranges.
The two sets of percentages are based on two different project types:
1. When Program Type is Pavement Preservation/Rehabilitation, then the measure intervals are
- Expenditures >= 105% of original contract amount
- Expenditures <105% and > 103% of original contract amount
- Expenditures <= 103% of original contract amount
Otherwise the measure intervals are:
- Expenditures >= 109 % of original contract amount
- Expenditures < 109% and > 105% of original contract amount
- Expenditures <= 105% of original contract amount
Data Source: ePM, PDBS through Data Warehouse
Projects with a Substantial Completion Date in the last four years. Procurement projects are excluded.