High Volume Non-Interstate
Maintain an acceptable ride quality (fair or better) on all Interstate and High Volume roadways. Maintain a bridge system rated in good condition and expand bridge management efforts by preparing a plan for every structure based on preservation, rehabilitation and replacement needs.
Verified Mix Designs
Asphalt Mix Designs are checked for durability and consistency.
All Trans Techs are fully certified each year. Graph below shows how certifications were achieved.
Trans Techs get things done!
2016 Construction Accomplishments:
- $3.44 Million
- 1.96 change orders per project
- Change Orders 3,3% of contract value
- 39 projects with either negative or zero dollar change orders
- I-15; Beaver Ridge Climbing Lanes
- I-15; Pine Creek Climbing Lanes
- Southern Parkway Segment 3B
- SR-9; LaVerkin
- I-70 Slab Repair
- US-191; Blanding to devil's Canyon
- SR-25; Fishlake Highway
- I-70; Spotted Wolf Canyon
- US-6; Summit to White River
2016 Maintenance Accomplishments:
- Culvert Extensions
- Cattle Guards
- Drainage Work
- Scour projects
- Wildlife and Livestock Fencing
- Brush and tree removal
- Asphalt overlays
- Flood Repair
49 projects under construction in calendar year 2016 ($110.8 Million Original Contract amount)
Project Closeout table